The majority of the websites show a mobile version for users which are searching site from their cellphone. Facebook Desktop Site Login, So whenever you attempt to access Facebook through your smart phone, it immediately reroutes you to its mobile version.
This is done to supply a much better interface on a smaller sized screen and to lower bandwidth as the majority of individuals are not using high-speed Internet connection on their cellphone.
Facebook Desktop Site Login
A lot of websites consisting of Facebook disable specific features from their mobile variation that they might appear unnecessary. So there might be particular circumstance when you wish to benefit from complete Facebook site on your mobile phone. Here are few approaches using which you can access full desktop variation of Facebook on your mobile phone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not utilize chrome/safari internet browser (that's really uncommon) then, you can utilize this approach to access Facebook desktop version on your smart phone. This is a universal technique which works for all mobile devices.
- Open your browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar enter the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This must open Facebook desktop version on your mobile phone.
For Android Devices.
In Android devices, It is really simple to switch to Facebook desktop version. All you have to do is log in to your Facebook account using Chrome browser. As soon as you are visited tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and choose "Request desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Avoid tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile variation. You will have the ability to see news feed, messages, notifications and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Devices.
- Open Safari internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Switch to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop site, and Facebook will fill in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer also have the alternative to view websites in desktop mode.
- Open your internet browser and click the choices button (three dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see site choice alternative, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop version.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only drawback of this approach is all the sites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Facebook Desktop Site Login!