It's no rejecting the fact that every one of us has searched for other users profiles and images at some point of time. Facebook shops all of the searches made by any user on it's server. This search history shows up as quickly as one taps on search bar at the top. You might desire to delete search history as someone can get to understand about the profiles you have been stalking by taking a look at the list which appears when you tap on the search bar.
Earlier we pointed out about how to see and delete Facebook search history from Web and today we are going to share about the best ways to achieve the exact same with Facebook mobile App as the majority of the users are using Facebook App instead of Facebook on Web.
Facebook Delete Search History : iOS, Android App.
For this tutorial, I will be using actions and screenshots from Facebook App for iOS version 59.0. Similar to the previous guides I have composed, I wish to point out the exact same for this tutorial as well that steps are fundamentally the very same for Android app too with minor distinctions. So now let's start with deleting our Facebook search history.
Facebook Delete Search History
Technique 1: Using Activity Log.
1. Open Facebook App on your mobile phone and visit your profile. To go to your profile on iOS app, tap on More at bottom right corner of screen and choose your Name at the top.
2. Under your profile, select Activity Log. You can discover it simply below your profile photo as shown below.
3. Activity Log shows you the history of all the activities you have done on Facebook. To specifically try to find search activities choose Filter at the top.
4. Activity Log Choices will come up. Under this scroll down and select Search.
5. Now all the Facebook search history will be shown. To clear specific searches tap on x symbol to the right of every search information.
6. To erase Facebook search History completely choose Clear Searches at the top under Filter. Select Confirm, to delete all your Searches on Facebook.
With this all your search history is eliminated. Lets take a look at the second approach.
Technique 2: From Search Bar.
This is a slightly shorter approach than the previous approach.
1. Tap on Search bar at the top of the app.
2. Your search history would be shown and at top right you should find Edit. Select it.
3. This will take you the Fifth action of Technique 1 where all the searches you have done till now will be revealed.
4. Now much like technique 1, you might either utilize x to right of search to erase particular search or choose Clear Searches to remove all Facebook search history.
These were the two methods which would help you out when you desire to delete Facebook search history from Facebook app. Let us understand if you deal with any problems.
If that's all we can tell about Facebook Delete Search History I hope this article was helpful thank you.