Facebook Delete All Posts
Follow the listed below actions to Erase ALL Posts on a Facebook Page.
1. Log in to your facebook account
2. Go to the page you wish to erase posts
3. Click Settings
4. Click on Publishing Tools.
5. Then, Tick the box beside "Posts" to pick all.
6. Click Actions button, then click Delete.
As soon as can erase a maximum of 25 posts simultaneously. Repeat the exact same procedure until you delete all your posts.
Check your page timeline to validate if all posts have actually been erased.
Hope the above short article on How to Erase ALL Posts on a Facebook Page works for you.
Such articles Facebook Delete All Posts from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.