The majority of the sites show a mobile version for users which are searching website from their mobile phone. Facebook Com Desktop, So whenever you attempt to access Facebook through your smart phone, it automatically redirects you to its mobile variation.
This is done to offer a much better interface on a smaller screen and to minimize bandwidth as the majority of the people are not using high-speed Web connection on their smart phone.
Facebook Com Desktop
Many sites consisting of Facebook disable certain functions from their mobile variation that they may appear unnecessary. So there may be certain situation when you wish to make the most of complete Facebook site on your cellphone. Here are few approaches utilizing which you can access complete desktop variation of Facebook on your mobile phone.
Direct URL Trick
If you do not utilize chrome/safari browser (that's very rare) then, you can use this technique to access Facebook desktop variation on your mobile phone. This is a universal technique which works for all mobile gadgets.
- Open your web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar go into the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This need to open Facebook desktop variation on your smart phone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android devices, It is very easy to change to Facebook desktop variation. All you have to do is log in to your Facebook account using Chrome web browser. As soon as you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and select "Demand desktop site".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Avoid tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile version. You will have the ability to see news feed, messages, notices and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Change to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop site, and Facebook will pack in desktop version.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer likewise have the choice to see sites in desktop mode.
- Open your browser and click the choices button (3 dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see site choice alternative, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop version.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only disadvantage of this approach is all the sites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Facebook Com Desktop!