Most of the websites display a mobile variation for users which are browsing website from their mobile phone. Desktop Version Of Facebook Login, So whenever you aim to gain access to Facebook through your mobile phone, it automatically redirects you to its mobile variation.
This is done to provide a much better user interface on a smaller screen and to lower bandwidth as the majority of the people are not utilizing high-speed Web connection on their mobile phone.
Desktop Version Of Facebook Login
The majority of sites including Facebook disable particular features from their mobile variation that they might seem unnecessary. So there might be particular situation when you desire to make the most of full Facebook website on your mobile phone. Here are few methods utilizing which you can access complete desktop variation of Facebook on your smartphone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not utilize chrome/safari internet browser (that's really uncommon) then, you can utilize this method to access Facebook desktop variation on your smart phone. This is a universal technique which works for all mobile gadgets.
- Open your browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar enter the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This must open Facebook desktop variation on your smart phone.
For Android Devices.
In Android gadgets, It is really simple to switch to Facebook desktop variation. All you need to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome internet browser. When you are visited tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and choose "Demand desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your Home & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile version. You will have the ability to see news feed, messages, notifications and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Switch to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop website, and Facebook will load in desktop variation.
For Windows Phone.
Likewise, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer likewise have the choice to see sites in desktop mode.
- Open your internet browser and click the choices button (three dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see website choice alternative, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop variation.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only downside of this approach is all the websites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Desktop Version Of Facebook Login!