The majority of the sites display a mobile variation for users which are searching website from their cellphone. Desktop Version Facebook, So whenever you attempt to gain access to Facebook through your mobile phone, it instantly redirects you to its mobile variation.
This is done to supply a better user interface on a smaller screen and to decrease bandwidth as the majority of the people are not using high-speed Web connection on their cellphone.
Desktop Version Facebook
Most sites including Facebook disable particular features from their mobile version that they might seem unneeded. So there might be certain scenario when you want to benefit from complete Facebook site on your cellphone. Here are couple of approaches using which you can access full desktop version of Facebook on your mobile phone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not utilize chrome/safari browser (that's very uncommon) then, you can use this method to gain access to Facebook desktop version on your smart phone. This is a universal technique which works for all mobile phones.
- Open your internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar go into the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This ought to open Facebook desktop variation on your smart phone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android gadgets, It is extremely simple to switch to Facebook desktop variation. All you have to do is log in to your Facebook account utilizing Chrome browser. Once you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and choose "Request desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop version on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile version. You will have the ability to see news feed, messages, alerts and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Switch to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop website, and Facebook will fill in desktop version.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer also have the option to see sites in desktop mode.
- Open your internet browser and click the options button (three dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see site choice option, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop version.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only downside of this technique is all the sites will open in their desktop variation.
Thanks for reading Desktop Version Facebook!