It's no rejecting that every one of us has actually looked for other users profiles and images at some time of time. Facebook shops all the searches made by any user on it's server. This search history appears as quickly as one taps on search bar at the top. You might desire to erase search history as somebody can learn more about about the profiles you have been stalking by looking at the list which appears when you tap on the search bar.
Earlier we pointed out about the best ways to view and delete Facebook search history from Web and today we are going to share about ways to attain the very same with Facebook mobile App as most of the users are using Facebook App instead of Facebook on Web.
Delete Search History Facebook : iOS, Android App.
For this tutorial, I will be using steps and screenshots from Facebook App for iOS variation 59.0. Similar to the previous guides I have composed, I would like to mention the exact same for this tutorial as well that actions are essentially the exact same for Android app too with minor distinctions. So now let's begin with erasing our Facebook search history.
Delete Search History Facebook
Technique 1: Using Activity Log.
1. Open Facebook App on your smart device and visit your profile. To go to your profile on iOS app, tap on More at bottom ideal corner of screen and pick your Name at the top.
2. Under your profile, choose Activity Log. You can find it simply below your profile image as shown listed below.
3. Activity Log reveals you the history of all the activities you have done on Facebook. To specifically look for search activities select Filter at the top.
4. Activity Log Options will come up. Under this scroll down and select Search.
5. Now all the Facebook search history will be revealed. To clear specific searches tap on x sign to the right of every search info.
6. To erase Facebook search History completely select Clear Searches at the top under Filter. Select Confirm, to erase all your Searches on Facebook.
With this all your search history is removed. Lets take a look at the second approach.
Technique 2: From Browse Bar.
This is a slightly much shorter method than the previous technique.
1. Tap on Search bar at the top of the app.
2. Your search history would be shown and at top right you should discover Edit. Select it.
3. This will take you the 5th action of Method 1 where all the searches you have done till now will be revealed.
4. Now much like method 1, you might either utilize x to right of search to erase particular search or select Clear Searches to eliminate all Facebook search history.
These were the two approaches which would help you out when you want to delete Facebook search history from Facebook app. Let us know if you deal with any problems.
If that's all we can tell about Delete Search History Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.