Delete Facebook Account Permanently Without Password - Whether you're attempting to get a job and concerned about snoopy brand-new employers, sick of preserving a virtual profile continuously bombarded with progressively useless updates and pings from individuals that you decreasingly in fact understand, fed up with Facebook's attitude towards their users, revolted with your addiction to it, or just desire you, your individual details and routines, and photos, out, erasing your Facebook profile can be carried out in a couple of simple steps:
Delete Facebook Account Permanently Without Password
1. Just go here
2. Struck send. (See, even in parting Facebook needs your obedience).
3. Follow the directions. You will see the following screens:.
4. Put in your password and go into the words from the security check.
5. Hit okay.
6. You then get bumped to the Facebook login screen.
7. Look outside! It's a gorgeous day. Go enjoy it. Perhaps phone a friend you haven't seen in a while and catch up on each other's lives over coffee.
Your account is then "shut off" for 2 weeks. Don't login for those two weeks and after that it will be completely deleted.
Facebook often alters the procedures for exiting the social networking service, however the Facebook group "Ways to completely erase your facebook account" should have the most up to date approach if the link above goes dead.