Most of the websites display a mobile variation for users which are browsing site from their mobile phone. Www.Facebook.Com Full Desktop Site, So whenever you attempt to access Facebook through your smart phone, it automatically redirects you to its mobile version.
This is done to offer a better interface on a smaller sized screen and to decrease bandwidth as the majority of individuals are not utilizing high-speed Internet connection on their cellphone.
Www.Facebook.Com Full Desktop Site
A lot of websites including Facebook disable specific functions from their mobile variation that they might appear unneeded. So there may be particular situation when you wish to take benefit of complete Facebook website on your smart phone. Here are few methods utilizing which you can access full desktop variation of Facebook on your smart device.
Direct URL Trick
If you do not utilize chrome/safari web browser (that's very unusual) then, you can use this method to gain access to Facebook desktop variation on your cellphone. This is a universal method which works for all mobile phones.
- Open your internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar go into the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This should open Facebook desktop version on your cellphone.
For Android Devices.
In Android gadgets, It is very simple to change to Facebook desktop variation. All you require to do is log in to your Facebook account using Chrome web browser. When you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the leading right corner and choose "Request desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile variation. You will have the ability to see news feed, messages, notices and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Devices.
- Open Safari web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Switch to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Request Desktop site, and Facebook will load in desktop version.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer likewise have the choice to see websites in desktop mode.
- Open your web browser and click the choices button (three dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see site choice alternative, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop version.
- Now browse to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only drawback of this method is all the websites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Www.Facebook.Com Full Desktop Site!