The majority of the websites display a mobile variation for users which are searching site from their cellphone. Www.Facebook.Com Desktop, So whenever you aim to gain access to Facebook through your smart phone, it instantly redirects you to its mobile variation.
This is done to supply a much better user interface on a smaller screen and to lower bandwidth as most of the individuals are not utilizing high-speed Web connection on their cellphone.
The majority of websites including Facebook disable certain functions from their mobile version that they may appear unneeded. So there may be specific scenario when you wish to take benefit of full Facebook website on your smart phone. Here are few methods using which you can access full desktop variation of Facebook on your smartphone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not utilize chrome/safari internet browser (that's very rare) then, you can use this technique to gain access to Facebook desktop version on your mobile phone. This is a universal method which works for all mobile devices.
- Open your browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar go into the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This should open Facebook desktop version on your mobile phone.
For Android Devices.
In Android gadgets, It is really simple to change to Facebook desktop version. All you need to do is log in to your Facebook account using Chrome internet browser. When you are logged in tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and choose "Request desktop website".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Prevent tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will redirect you to Facebook mobile version. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notices and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get 2 menus. Switch to the second menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Demand Desktop website, and Facebook will load in desktop version.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Internet explorer likewise have the choice to view sites in desktop mode.
- Open your web browser and click the alternatives button (three dots).
- Scroll all the way down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see site choice alternative, by default it will be on the mobile variation.
- Tap on it and change it to desktop version.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only disadvantage of this approach is all the websites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Www.Facebook.Com Desktop!