Most of the websites show a mobile version for users which are browsing site from their smart phone. Www Facebook Com Desktop Version, So whenever you aim to access Facebook through your smart phone, it instantly reroutes you to its mobile variation.
This is done to offer a better interface on a smaller screen and to minimize bandwidth as the majority of individuals are not utilizing high-speed Web connection on their mobile phone.
Www Facebook Com Desktop Version
The majority of sites including Facebook disable particular features from their mobile version that they may seem unnecessary. So there may be specific scenario when you want to take benefit of complete Facebook site on your mobile phone. Here are few techniques utilizing which you can access full desktop version of Facebook on your mobile phone.
Direct URL Technique
If you do not use chrome/safari browser (that's really unusual) then, you can utilize this approach to access Facebook desktop variation on your mobile phone. This is a universal method which works for all mobile gadgets.
- Open your internet browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Now in the URL bar get in the following address-- www.facebook.com/home.php?m2w
- This should open Facebook desktop version on your mobile phone.
For Android Gadgets.
In Android gadgets, It is really simple to switch to Facebook desktop version. All you require to do is log in to your Facebook account using Chrome web browser. Once you are visited tap on the settings menu in the top right corner and select "Demand desktop site".
Now you can access Facebook in desktop variation on your android phone.
Avoid tapping on your House & profile otherwise it will reroute you to Facebook mobile version. You will be able to see news feed, messages, notices and groups in desktop mode.
For iOS Gadgets.
- Open Safari web browser and log in to your Facebook account.
- Next tap on the share button, now you will get two menus. Change to the 2nd menu and swipe to its right.
- Now tap on Request Desktop site, and Facebook will load in desktop version.
For Windows Phone.
Similarly, like Chrome and Safari Windows Web explorer also have the alternative to view sites in desktop mode.
- Open your web browser and click the choices button (three dots).
- Scroll all the method down and tap on settings.
- Here you will see site choice choice, by default it will be on the mobile version.
- Tap on it and alter it to desktop version.
- Now navigate to Facebook.com and there you go.
- The only drawback of this method is all the websites will open in their desktop version.
Thanks for reading Www Facebook Com Desktop Version!