If you are active on Facebook then you would be always curious to know Who Unfriended Me On Facebook. There are numerous tools readily available to find who unfriend you on Facebook but you need long procedure to install such tools. I am going to share a Google Chrome extension "Unfriend Finder for Facebook" which will help you to learn who unfriend you on Facebook.
Who Unfriended Me On Facebook
To keep track of who unfriend you on FB, you just require to follow couple of quick and simple steps:
- Install Unfriend Finder for Facebook Google Chrome extension.
- As soon as installed, open your Facebook account and allow the extension to setup.
- You can also alter the settings for notifications according to your requirement.
- When done with setup procedure, you will get an "Unfriends" option just below "Buddies" option.
- Now if somebody unfriend you on Facebook, you will get the notice like this:.
- Apart from this it also reveals "Waiting for Friend demands".
Isn't the procedure is quick and easy? Now keep eye on buddies who unfriend you can let them understand that you are conscious that they unfriend you on Facebook. Try it out and do not forget to share your feedback.