And if you utilize Facebook to visit to services like Spotify, you'll no longer be able to do that either. In addition, this will also disable access to video games on Facebook, like Candy Crush or Clash of Clans.
Temporarily Disable Facebook
If this still sounds like the service you're trying to find, detaching from the apps platform on Facebook is pretty basic. Here's how:
Note: You'll require to log in to your Facebook account through a Web browser to complete these steps.
Action 1: Click on the menu in the leading right-hand corner and choose Settings.
Action 2: Select Apps from the menu on the left-hand side, then under Apps, Websites and Plugins, click the Edit button.
Action 3: Confirm that you wish to detach from all apps on Facebook by clicking the Disable Platform button.
Facebook warns (as seen in the image above) that shutting off this platform leads to the following:.
- You will not have the ability to visit to sites or applications using Facebook.
- Your friends will not be able to engage and share with you using apps and sites.
- Instant personalization will likewise be shut off.
- Apps you've previously set up may still have information you shared. Please contact these apps for details on eliminating this data.
- Apps you've logged into (with Facebook or Anonymously) will be eliminated.
- Posts by apps will be gotten rid of from your profile.
Now you will be devoid of irritating apps, while also keeping your details safe from Web websites that attempt to collect it while you're logged into Facebook.
Such articles Temporarily Disable Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.