And if you utilize Facebook to log in to services like Spotify, you'll not have the ability to do that either. Furthermore, this will likewise disable access to games on Facebook, like Sweet Crush or Clash of Clans.
Temporarily Disable Facebook Account
If this still seems like the solution you're looking for, disconnecting from the apps platform on Facebook is quite easy. Here's how:
Note: You'll have to visit to your Facebook account through a Web browser to finish these steps.
Action 1: Click on the menu in the top right-hand corner and choose Settings.
Action 2: Choose Apps from the menu on the left-hand side, then under Apps, Websites and Plugins, click the Edit button.
Action 3: Validate that you wish to disconnect from all apps on Facebook by clicking the Disable Platform button.
Facebook alerts (as seen in the image above) that switching off this platform results in the following:.
- You will not be able to log in to websites or applications utilizing Facebook.
- Your good friends will not be able to engage and show you using apps and websites.
- Immediate customization will also be shut off.
- Apps you have actually formerly set up may still have info you shared. Please get in touch with these apps for information on removing this information.
- Apps you've logged into (with Facebook or Anonymously) will be gotten rid of.
- Posts by apps will be eliminated from your profile.
Now you will be without annoying apps, while likewise keeping your info safe from Web sites that attempt to gather it while you're logged into Facebook.
Such articles Temporarily Disable Facebook Account thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.