Due to this large number of posts the news-feed of Facebook get full and individuals end up being unable to read and see every status or photo in their news-feed. Sometimes our essential posts get less response from the people just since our posts get down in news feed any people are unable to check them.
Tag Someone In Facebook Post
So if you have a lot of buddies and household in your profile and you want all of them to be engaged with your posts and react. You have the only choice to tag them in the post. But the problem is that it is near to difficult to tag all of your pals in a post. It is really much time consuming.
So for satisfying your this desire to tag all your buddies in a status within no time at all I have come with a terrific technique. With which you can tag all the friends you are having in your profile with simply a single click.
With this technique you can have numerous likes and discuss every of your post and can end up being really popular in your family and friends.
Ways to Point out All Friends into Status/post/comment: here are the actions ...
Keep in mind:- This Script Only Able to Point out pals into text status with no image.
1. Visit to your Facebook account and after that go to the specific post where you desire to discuss all your good friends.
2. Then open your status into a new tab that just that particular post must show up.
3. Now Click on link below and copy the script code from there.
Script Code: >> > CLICK HERE.
4. After copy the total code, go to that tab where you had opened your specific post.
5. Now press F12 button and open the Inspect element box.
6. After that go to the 'console tab' and press CTRL+V to paste the code you had copied and hit the get in button and await couple of minutes.
Note: For Firefox users normally web browser blocks its operating therefore simply in case if it doesn't works then inspect protection location simply prior to HTTPS and if for that reason obstruct message then allow them.
Such articles Tag Someone In Facebook Post thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.