Sync Facebook Contacts - When you first set up the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to integrate the app with your contacts.
Although allowing synchronization is a great idea in order to end up being readily available to all your friends, you might want to un-sync your contacts and phonebook from your Facebook account when you plan to deactivate or totally erase your account, of if you are heading towards producing a brand-new Facebook profile for your organisation or individual usage.
Sync Facebook Contacts
Despite the factor, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phonebook on your Android phone:
1. Turn on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Locate and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not currently signed-in, tap the Log In button after offering required credentials in the appropriate fields.
5. As Soon As the News Feed page opens up, tap the More button (icon with three horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More user interface, tap the App Settings alternative under the AID & SETTINGS area.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS area at the bottom of the user interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to choose the Get rid of Facebook information choice from displayed list.
9. Once this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to save the settings and make the modifications effective.
If that's all we can tell about Sync Facebook Contacts I hope this article was helpful thank you.