Distinction In Between Shutting Off and Deleting Facebook Account:
You may have this concern when I say you can shut down or Delete your account, so here are some distinction between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't delete all your Facebook data, rather, it conceals your timeline from your buddies, But when you select Erase Facebook account, your entire FB information will get erased.
- In a Deactivated account your buddies can welcome you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you delete your account.
Steps To Delete Facebook Account:
So follow the below steps when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will clearly direct you step by step to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any idea on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyway this will be a security preventative measure, no need to regret after deleting your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Delete my Account" (link to Authorities Facebook site to erase Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will completely erase your Facebook account.).
When your Facebook account is deleted, you cannot obtain your information (unless you have a backup prior to deleting your FB account), however still, your pals might see your older messages that you have sent out.
How to Shut down Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most option.
Find the image explanation listed below to shut down Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about Steps To Delete Facebook Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.