Pick which way to share depending on whether you desire to save a video on your profile, send it in a message or wall post, or put it on another website and link to it from Facebook. Whether you use a web cam, camera or smartphone will also identify what technique will work.
Shared Videos On Facebook
Video With External Gadget
1. Tape a digital video utilizing your external gadget, consisting of a video cam.
2. Conserve the video on your computer's hard disk and modify it, if wanted.
3. Navigate to your Facebook profile page and click "Photos" in the left column.
4. Click "Upload Video" in the upper right corner of the page.
5. Search for your video file and select it for upload. Facebook will indicate what file size it can support.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions for your specific kind of video file. Video uploads can take an hour or more, depending upon the size and format.
Video With Webcam
1. Navigate to the location on Facebook where you wish to directly post a video. You have the alternative to publish a video by yourself wall or a friend's wall or in a message. If you wish to send out a video message, click "Messages" in the left column on your homepage.
2. Click "New Message" if producing a video message. Disregard this step if you are posting to a wall.
3. Click the video icon, located at the top of a wall or at the bottom left of the New Message window.
4. Tape the message with your cam.
5. Post or send out the video.
Video With Smart device
1. Tape-record a video using your smart device if this function is available and save it on the phone.
2. Start an e-mail message in your mobile phone addressed to your Facebook individual uploads email address. If you have no idea exactly what this is, go to the Facebook Mobile page.
3. Compose in the subject line what you would like the caption about the video to state.
4. Add the video to the email in an attachment and send it. The video will publish to your Mobile Uploads album.
Posting External Links
1. Record your video and publish it to another website.
2. Navigate to your Facebook profile's wall.
3. Click the "link" icon at the top of the wall.
4. Go into the link's address and click "Connect.".
5. Add any remarks when triggered, if desired, and click "Share.".
Thus the article Shared Videos On Facebook from us, hopefully useful thank you.