Search For Instagram Users
- First, tap the profile image under right of the display (appears like a contact card), then select "Find Friends".
- You could search to see if your Twitter and facebook friends are using Instagram, in addition to search friends from your phone's Contact List. (This will certainly aid you Find the friends you are already gotten in touch with on Twitter and facebook.).
- Once you see the listing of your friends on those networks that already have Instagram accounts, you can click "follow" next to their name to begin following them. If their account is private, you could need to tap "request" rather, so they could accept the link. You could also follow several of Instagram's favorite people by clicking "Suggested Users" or have a look at Instagram's Remarkable Users Directory to Find users to follow based upon your passions.
- You additionally may have friends that aren't on Twitter or facebook, however DO have an instagram account. You can look for these friends by picking "search instagram" from the profile tab too. You could search either by name, username or explore.
Instagram tags to Find people sharing pictures you might take pleasure in.
- Finally, you could Find friends by tapping the "popular" tab to see a few of the most intriguing pictures on Instagram. If you see a picture you like, you could click the customer that submitted the photo as well as start following them also.
To label a friend in a remark or in the photo itself, simply utilize the @ icon as well as type the customer's name directly afterwards.