Private Facebook Group
1. Click the blue down arrow at the leading right of Facebook and choose Create Group
Figure 1: Create a group (click to enlarge)
Select your group choices: enter your group name, include group members, then choose the privacy settings for your group (see Figure 2). For personal privacy setting information, click on this link.
Figure 2: Personal privacy options (click to expand).
- Click Develop.
- When you develop your group, you customize it by submitting a cover picture and adding a description.
1. Search to Facebook.com and sign in to your account.
2. Click the "Develop Group" option in the left sidebar on your Facebook homepage. If this choice does not appear, click the blue "See All" link in the menu to reveal the "Produce Group" choice.
3. Type a name for your new group into the "Group Call" field.
4. Key in the names of Facebook buddies and contacts that you wish to invite to the secret group in the "Members" input field. Just the buddies that you invite will be able to see and access the group.
5. Click the "Privacy" pull-down menu at the bottom of the dialog box and choose "Secret." Click the blue "Produce" button to create your secret Facebook group.
Such articles Private Facebook Group from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.