Logout Of Facebook App | There is general human tendency to forget things like mobile or essential etc. at any place. It often occurs with me and the same thing took place today morning. I left my phone at my pal's home and when I reached house I kept in mind. There were some essential messages in my Facebook account which I did not wish to see by any other person.
Logout Of Facebook App
If you also have actually left your phone at your pal's home or if you have lost your phone and wished to prevent your Facebook account not to be accessed by any unwanted individual, you can follow the steps to logout your Facebook account from another location from any internet allowed computer system.
Steps to logout from Facebook remotely-.
- Login your Facebook account in browser. You can use any internet enabled computer.
- Click on settings drop-down and choose the option Settings.
- On settings page select the choice Security.
- On Security page click on the alternative Where You're Visited.
- Click on End All Activity.
- When your click on End All Activity option, all the visited Facebook account will be logged out from all the gadgets. You can select individual gadget too if you don't want to logout from all the devices.