Distinction Between Shutting Off and Erasing Facebook Account:
You may have this concern when I state you can deactivate or Erase your account, so here are some distinction in between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't erase all your Facebook information, rather, it hides your timeline from your buddies, But when you pick Erase Facebook account, your entire FB information will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your friends can invite you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you delete your account.
I Want To Delete My Facebook Account:
So follow the listed below actions when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will clearly assist you step by action to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook data (In case if you have any concept on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyway this will be a security precaution, no need to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (connect to Official Facebook website to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Erase My Account. (Clicking this will permanently erase your Facebook account.).
As soon as your Facebook account is deleted, you cannot obtain your information (unless you have a backup before erasing your FB account), but still, your friends could see your older messages that you have sent out.
The Best Ways To Shut off Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Drop down, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most alternative.
Discover the picture description below to shut down Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Confirm Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about I Want To Delete My Facebook Account I hope this article was helpful thank you.