I Need To Logout Of Facebook | There is general human propensity to forget things like mobile or crucial and so on at any place. It frequently takes place with me and the very same thing took place today morning. I left my phone at my good friend's home when I reached house I remembered. There were some essential messages in my Facebook account which I did not want to see by any other person.
I Need To Logout Of Facebook
If you also have actually left your phone at your friend's home or if you have actually lost your phone and wished to avoid your Facebook account not to be accessed by any unwanted individual, you can follow the actions to logout your Facebook account from another location from any internet enabled computer.
Actions to logout from Facebook remotely-.
- Login your Facebook account in browser. You can use any internet allowed computer.
- Click settings drop-down and select the choice Settings.
- On settings page select the alternative Security.
- On Security page click on the choice Where You're Visited.
- Click on End All Activity.
- Once your click on End All Activity choice, all the visited Facebook account will be logged out from all the gadgets. You can choose specific device also if you don't wish to logout from all the gadgets.