While Facebook allows you to share a video when you upload it, discovering your videos later on grants you the alternatives of re-sharing, preference or modifying them in numerous methods. Your videos do not have a special place, as they're grouped with your photos. Whether you have a Facebook page or an individual profile, you'll find the videos in the very same location.
How To View Your Videos On Facebook
1. Go to your very own timeline. You get there by clicking your name at the top of any Facebook page.
2. Try to find the word Images. Click it.
3. When your photo page opens, try to find the word Albums. Click.
4. On the album page, Videos is the first album. Cool huh?
5. Now that you've found them, exactly what can you do to make them more visible? Absolutely nothing. Here's why. This is a list of what you can hide and unhide from your profile page. Sadly there is no different setting for videos.
That's it. Now you can share a few of them or, better yet, tell your pals the best ways to find their videos by sharing this post! We 'd appreciate it.
If that's all we can tell about How To View Your Videos On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.