How To Sync Facebook To Contacts - When you first install the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to synchronize the app with your contacts.
Although enabling synchronization is a great idea in order to end up being available to all your good friends, you might want to un-sync your contacts and phonebook from your Facebook account when you prepare to shut off or completely erase your account, of if you are heading towards producing a brand-new Facebook profile for your company or individual usage.
How To Sync Facebook To Contacts
No matter the reason, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phonebook on your Android phone:
1. Turn on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Locate and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not already signed-in, tap the Log In button after offering needed qualifications in the suitable fields.
5. When the News Feed page opens, tap the More button (icon with three horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More interface, tap the App Settings alternative under the AID & SETTINGS section.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS area at the bottom of the interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to pick the Get rid of Facebook data alternative from displayed list.
9. When this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to save the settings and make the changes reliable.
If that's all we can tell about How To Sync Facebook To Contacts I hope this article was helpful thank you.