How To Sync Facebook Contacts - When you first install the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to synchronize the app with your contacts.
Although allowing synchronization is a great concept in order to appear to all of your good friends, you may wish to un-sync your contacts and phone book from your Facebook account when you plan to deactivate or totally erase your account, of if you are heading towards developing a new Facebook profile for your organisation or individual use.
How To Sync Facebook Contacts
Regardless of the reason, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phonebook on your Android phone:
1. Switch on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Find and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not currently signed-in, tap the Log In button after providing necessary credentials in the suitable fields.
5. As Soon As the News Feed page opens up, tap the More button (icon with 3 horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More user interface, tap the App Settings choice under the ASSISTANCE & SETTINGS section.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS section at the bottom of the user interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to choose the Remove Facebook information option from shown list.
9. Once this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to save the settings and make the modifications efficient.
If that's all we can tell about How To Sync Facebook Contacts I hope this article was helpful thank you.