How To Sync Facebook Contacts To Galaxy S3 - When you first set up the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to synchronize the app with your contacts.
Although making it possible for synchronization is a great idea in order to appear to all your good friends, you may wish to un-sync your contacts and phonebook from your Facebook account when you plan to shut off or entirely delete your account, of if you are heading towards creating a new Facebook profile for your company or personal usage.
How To Sync Facebook Contacts To Galaxy S3
Regardless of the factor, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phonebook on your Android phone:
1. Turn on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Locate and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not currently signed-in, tap the Log In button after offering required credentials in the suitable fields.
5. When the News Feed page opens, tap the More button (icon with 3 horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More user interface, tap the App Settings option under the AID & SETTINGS section.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS area at the bottom of the interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to choose the Eliminate Facebook information option from displayed list.
9. When this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to save the settings and make the modifications effective.
If that's all we can tell about How To Sync Facebook Contacts To Galaxy S3 I hope this article was helpful thank you.