How To Sync Contacts With Facebook - When you initially install the Facebook app on your Android phone, it asks you to integrate the app with your contacts.
Although making it possible for synchronization is a great idea in order to appear to all of your pals, you may wish to un-sync your contacts and phone book from your Facebook account when you prepare to shut down or entirely delete your account, of if you are heading towards producing a new Facebook profile for your business or individual use.
How To Sync Contacts With Facebook
No matter the reason, here's how you can un-sync your Facebook app from contacts and phone book on your Android phone:
1. Turn on your Android phone.
2. Tap the Menu icon to go to the apps list.
3. Find and tap the Facebook icon.
4. If you are not already signed-in, tap the Log In button after supplying needed qualifications in the suitable fields.
5. Once the News Feed page opens, tap the More button (icon with three horizontal lines) from the top-right corner.
5. On the More interface, tap the App Settings alternative under the AID & SETTINGS section.
7. On the Settings window, tap the Sync Contacts under the OTHER SETTINGS section at the bottom of the interface.
8. On the Contacts Sync window, tap to pick the Get rid of Facebook data alternative from displayed list.
9. As soon as this is done, tap the Done button from the top-right corner to conserve the settings and make the changes efficient.
If that's all we can tell about How To Sync Contacts With Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.