Choose which way to share depending on whether you wish to save a video on your profile, send it in a message or wall post, or put it on another website and link to it from Facebook. Whether you use a webcam, camera or smartphone will likewise determine what approach will work.
How To Share Videos On Facebook
Video With External Gadget
1. Tape-record a digital video utilizing your external gadget, consisting of a camera.
2. Conserve the video on your computer's disk drive and edit it, if wanted.
3. Navigate to your Facebook profile page and click "Photos" in the left column.
4. Click "Upload Video" in the upper right corner of the page.
5. Browse for your video file and pick it for upload. Facebook will suggest exactly what file size it can support.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions for your specific type of video file. Video uploads can take an hour or more, depending on the size and format.
Video With Cam
1. Navigate to the location on Facebook where you want to straight post a video. You have the choice to post a video by yourself wall or a friend's wall or in a message. If you wish to send a video message, click "Messages" in the left column on your homepage.
2. Click "New Message" if producing a video message. Disregard this action if you are publishing to a wall.
3. Click the video icon, situated at the top of a wall or at the bottom left of the New Message window.
4. Tape-record the message with your cam.
5. Post or send the video.
Video With Smart device
1. Tape-record a video using your smart device if this function is offered and save it on the phone.
2. Start an e-mail message in your cellphone addressed to your Facebook individual uploads email address. If you do not know what this is, go to the Facebook Mobile page.
3. Write in the subject line what you would like the caption about the video to state.
4. Include the video to the email in an accessory and send it. The video will post to your Mobile Uploads album.
Posting External Hyperlinks
1. Tape-record your video and post it to another website.
2. Navigate to your Facebook profile's wall.
3. Click the "link" icon at the top of the wall.
4. Get in the link's address and click "Connect.".
5. Add any remarks when prompted, if preferred, and click "Share.".
Thus the article How To Share Videos On Facebook from us, hopefully useful thank you.