Select which way to share depending on whether you wish to conserve a video on your profile, send it in a message or wall post, or put it on another website and link to it from Facebook. Whether you use a cam, camera or smartphone will likewise determine exactly what technique will work.
How To Share A Facebook Video
Video With External Device
1. Tape-record a digital video utilizing your external gadget, including a video electronic camera.
2. Save the video on your computer's hard disk drive and edit it, if wanted.
3. Navigate to your Facebook profile page and click "Photos" in the left column.
4. Click "Upload Video" in the upper right corner of the page.
5. Search for your video file and choose it for upload. Facebook will suggest exactly what file size it can support.
6. Follow the on-screen guidelines for your particular kind of video file. Video uploads can take an hour or more, depending on the size and format.
Video With Cam
1. Navigate to the place on Facebook where you want to straight publish a video. You have the choice to post a video by yourself wall or a buddy's wall or in a message. If you desire to send a video message, click "Messages" in the left column on your homepage.
2. Click "New Message" if developing a video message. Ignore this action if you are posting to a wall.
3. Click the video icon, located at the top of a wall or at the bottom left of the New Message window.
4. Tape-record the message with your web cam.
5. Post or send out the video.
Video With Mobile phone
1. Tape a video using your mobile phone if this function is readily available and save it on the phone.
2. Start an e-mail message in your mobile phone dealt with to your Facebook personal uploads email address. If you do not know what this is, check out the Facebook Mobile page.
3. Compose in the subject line what you would like the caption about the video to say.
4. Include the video to the email in an accessory and send it. The video will publish to your Mobile Uploads album.
Posting External Links
1. Tape-record your video and post it to another site.
2. Navigate to your Facebook profile's wall.
3. Click the "link" icon at the top of the wall.
4. Enter the link's address and click "Attach.".
5. Add any remarks when triggered, if desired, and click "Share.".
Thus the article How To Share A Facebook Video from us, hopefully useful thank you.