As soon as making your profile picture personal, no one can like, tag, share or talk about your Facebook profile image unless those who you have picked through the audience selector tool. If you choose to make your profile image personal on Facebook, then follow the instructions below.
How To Set Facebook Pictures To Private
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Go to your Facebook profile and click on your profile photo.
3. Click the "Privacy Settings" icon just under your name.
4. Select the "just me" choice, or select the desired audience who you enable remark, like, share or tag on your profile photo.
Mobile: FB App.
1. Open your Facebook profile page on the Facebook app.
2. Tap on your profile photo and choose the "View Profile Picture" alternative.
3. Tap and hold your profile image and choose "Edit Privacy" button from the pop-up menu.
4. Lastly, select the wanted audience (If you desire to stop individuals from reacting on your profile picture totally, then select the "Only Me" option.).
Desire you make all your profile photo personal? Then, Go to your Facebook Profile > Images > Albums > Profile Pictures. Then make your all profile pictures personal by following the actions above.
To make your profile photos personal on Facebook to non-friends, then select the "Friends" option in the "Audience Selector Tool.".
Such articles How To Set Facebook Pictures To Private thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.