While Facebook enables you to share a video when you upload it, finding your videos later on grants you the choices of re-sharing, taste or editing them in different methods. Your videos don't have a special area, as they're organized with your images. Whether you have a Facebook page or a personal profile, you'll discover the videos in the exact same place.
How To See Your Videos On Facebook
1. Go to your own timeline. You arrive by clicking on your name at the top of any Facebook page.
2. Search for the word Images. Click it.
3. When your photo page opens, try to find the word Albums. Click.
4. On the album page, Videos is the very first album. Cool huh?
5. Now that you've discovered them, exactly what can you do to make them more visible? Nothing. Here's why. This is a list of exactly what you can conceal and unhide from your profile page. Regrettably there is no separate setting for videos.
That's it. Now you can share a few of them or, better yet, inform your pals ways to find their videos by sharing this post! We 'd value it.
If that's all we can tell about How To See Your Videos On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.