As soon as making your profile photo private, no one can like, tag, share or talk about your Facebook profile picture unless those who you have selected through the audience selector tool. If you choose to make your profile photo personal on Facebook, then follow the instructions below.
How To Make My Photos Private On Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Go to your Facebook profile and click on your profile picture.
3. Click the "Personal privacy Settings" icon simply under your name.
4. Select the "only me" alternative, or choose the wanted audience who you permit remark, like, share or tag on your profile image.
Mobile: FB App.
1. Open your Facebook profile page on the Facebook app.
2. Tap on your profile image and choose the "View Profile Image" choice.
3. Tap and hold your profile picture and select "Edit Personal privacy" button from the pop-up menu.
4. Finally, choose the desired audience (If you wish to stop individuals from reacting on your profile photo entirely, then select the "Only Me" alternative.).
Want you make all your profile photo personal? Then, Go to your Facebook Profile > Images > Albums > Profile Pictures. And after that make your all profile pictures private by following the steps above.
To make your profile photos personal on Facebook to non-friends, then choose the "Pals" alternative in the "Audience Selector Tool.".
Such articles How To Make My Photos Private On Facebook thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.