How To Make Friends On Facebook Private
If this open gain access to makes you unpleasant, here's how you can prevent these viewings, and make your good friend list personal:
Note: This process can deal with PC, in addition to on iPhone/iPad and Android phones utilizing any web browser, however not on the official Facebook app.
Make good friend list private, so that no one including your buddies on your Facebook account can see your pal list.
1. Login to your Facebook account and go to your timeline.
2. From the menus, click on "Friends".
3. Click on the Manage button, which appears like a pencil and click on "Edit Personal privacy".
4. From the "Good friend List" area and from the "Public" drop down menu, you can control who can see your friend list. For instance, if you want to make your buddy list totally private, then choose the "Only Me" option.
5. When made with your settings, click "Done".
That's it! You now have discovered ways to handle your friend list on Facebook (on PC, iPhone/iPad and Android).
If that's all we can tell about How To Make Friends On Facebook Private I hope this article was helpful thank you.