When making your profile image private, no one can like, tag, share or remark on your Facebook profile image unless those who you have chosen through the audience selector tool. If you prefer to make your profile picture personal on Facebook, then follow the instructions below.
How To Make Facebook Photos Private
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Go to your Facebook profile and click on your profile image.
3. Click the "Privacy Settings" icon just under your name.
4. Select the "only me" option, or pick the preferred audience who you enable comment, like, share or tag on your profile photo.
Mobile: FB App.
1. Open your Facebook profile page on the Facebook app.
2. Tap on your profile picture and choose the "View Profile Image" alternative.
3. Tap and hold your profile photo and choose "Edit Personal privacy" button from the pop-up menu.
4. Finally, pick the wanted audience (If you want to stop individuals from responding on your profile image totally, then pick the "Only Me" option.).
Desire you make all your profile image personal? Then, Go to your Facebook Profile > Photos > Albums > Profile Pictures. And after that make your all profile images personal by following the steps above.
To make your profile images private on Facebook to non-friends, then pick the "Friends" option in the "Audience Selector Tool.".
Such articles How To Make Facebook Photos Private thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.