How To Logout Facebook | There is general human propensity to forget things like mobile or key etc. at any place. It frequently happens with me and the exact same thing occurred today early morning. I left my phone at my friend's home when I reached home I remembered. There were some important messages in my Facebook account which I did not wish to see by other person.
How To Logout Facebook
If you likewise have left your phone at your good friend's house or if you have lost your phone and wanted to prevent your Facebook account not to be accessed by any unwanted individual, you can follow the actions to logout your Facebook account from another location from any internet enabled computer.
Steps to logout from Facebook from another location-.
- Login your Facebook account in internet browser. You can use any web enabled computer.
- Click settings drop-down and choose the alternative Settings.
- On settings page pick the choice Security.
- On Security page click on the choice Where You're Logged In.
- Click on End All Activity.
- Once your click on End All Activity choice, all the visited Facebook account will be logged out from all the devices. You can choose private device also if you do not want to logout from all the devices.