While Facebook allows you to share a video when you upload it, finding your videos later grants you the choices of re-sharing, taste or modifying them in various ways. Your videos do not have an exclusive location, as they're organized with your images. Whether you have a Facebook page or a personal profile, you'll find the videos in the same place.
How To Find Your Videos On Facebook
1. Go to your very own timeline. You arrive by clicking on your name at the top of any Facebook page.
2. Look for the word Pictures. Click it.
3. When your image page opens, try to find the word Albums. Click.
4. On the album page, Videos is the very first album. Cool huh?
5. Now that you've discovered them, what can you do to make them more noticeable? Absolutely nothing. Here's why. This is a list of exactly what you can hide and unhide from your profile page. Unfortunately there is no different setting for videos.
That's it. Now you can share a few of them or, much better yet, inform your buddies ways to find their videos by sharing this post! We 'd appreciate it.
If that's all we can tell about How To Find Your Videos On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.