If you are active on Facebook then you would be always curious to know How To Find Who Unfriended You Facebook. There are many tools offered to discover who unfriend you on Facebook however you need long procedure to install such tools. I am going to share a Google Chrome extension "Unfriend Finder for Facebook" which will help you to discover who unfriend you on Facebook.
How To Find Who Unfriended You Facebook
To keep track of who unfriend you on FB, you simply have to follow few quick and simple steps:
- Install Unfriend Finder for Facebook Google Chrome extension.
- Once set up, open your Facebook account and permit the extension to setup.
- You can also alter the settings for alerts inning accordance with your need.
- As soon as finished with setup procedure, you will get an "Unfriends" option simply below "Buddies" option.
- Now if someone unfriend you on Facebook, you will get the notification like this:.
- Apart from this it likewise reveals "Waiting for Good friend requests".
Isn't the process is quick and simple? Now keep eye on buddies who unfriend you can let them understand that you are conscious that they unfriend you on Facebook. Attempt it out and remember to share your feedback.