While Facebook allows you to share a video when you submit it, discovering your videos later on grants you the choices of re-sharing, taste or modifying them in numerous methods. Your videos do not have an exclusive location, as they're organized with your images. Whether you have a Facebook page or an individual profile, you'll find the videos in the exact same location.
How To Find My Videos On Facebook
1. Go to your own timeline. You get there by clicking your name at the top of any Facebook page.
2. Look for the word Photos. Click it.
3. When your picture page opens, look for the word Albums. Click.
4. On the album page, Videos is the first album. Cool huh?
5. Now that you've discovered them, what can you do to make them more noticeable? Nothing. Here's why. This is a list of exactly what you can hide and unhide from your profile page. Unfortunately there is no separate setting for videos.
That's it. Now you can share some of them or, even better, inform your friends the best ways to find their videos by sharing this post! We 'd value it.
If that's all we can tell about How To Find My Videos On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.