How To Disable Your Instagram
Because removing an Instagram account is permanent as well as non-reversible, it could be a lot more suggested to consider temporarily disabling your account rather. When you do this, your account is concealed from public sight instantly, yet every one of your web content- like your pictures, comments and suches as - are still maintained as well as can be restored when and also if you choose to reactivate your account.
- Check out Instagram.com and log right into your account as above.
- Click your username in the leading right edge of the page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' button next to your username.
- Scroll near the bottom of the web page as well as search for the 'Temporarily disable my account' web link near the bottom-right edge.
- Select your reason for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click package below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' and re-enter your account password because area.
- Click the switch labeled 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You can disable your account approximately as soon as a week.