How To Disable A Instagram Account
Because deleting an Instagram account is permanent as well as non-reversible, it might be more recommended to consider momentarily disabling your account instead. When you do this, your account is concealed from public view promptly, however all of your material- like your images, comments as well as suches as - are still kept as well as can be reinstated when and if you choose to reactivate your account.
- Check out Instagram.com and log into your account as above.
- Click on your username in the top right corner of the web page.
- Click the 'Edit Profile' button alongside your username.
- Scroll near the bottom of the page and also search for the 'Temporarily disable my account' link near the bottom-right corner.
- Select your factor for disabling your account from the drop-down menu.
- Click on package below 'To continue, please re-enter your password' and also re-enter your account password because area.
- Click the switch labeled 'Temporarily Disable Account'
You can disable your account as much as as soon as a week.