And if you utilize Facebook to visit to services like Spotify, you'll not have the ability to do that either. Furthermore, this will also disable access to video games on Facebook, like Sweet Crush or Clash of Clans.
How To Disable Facebook Account
If this still sounds like the solution you're looking for, detaching from the apps platform on Facebook is pretty basic. Here's how:
Note: You'll have to visit to your Facebook account through a Web browser to finish these steps.
Action 1: Click the menu in the top right-hand corner and select Settings.
Action 2: Choose Apps from the menu on the left-hand side, then under Apps, Websites and Plugins, click the Edit button.
Action 3: Validate that you wish to disconnect from all apps on Facebook by clicking the Disable Platform button.
Facebook cautions (as seen in the image above) that switching off this platform leads to the following:.
- You will not be able to visit to websites or applications utilizing Facebook.
- Your good friends won't have the ability to engage and share with you using apps and sites.
- Immediate personalization will also be turned off.
- Apps you've previously set up may still have info you shared. Please call these apps for details on eliminating this information.
- Apps you've logged into (with Facebook or Anonymously) will be gotten rid of.
- Posts by apps will be eliminated from your profile.
Now you will be without irritating apps, while likewise keeping your details safe from Website that attempt to gather it while you're logged into Facebook.
Such articles How To Disable Facebook Account thanks for visiting can hopefully help you out.