It's no denying that each one of us has looked for other users profiles and pictures at some time of time. Facebook shops all of the searches made by any user on it's server. This search history appears as quickly as one taps on search bar at the top. You may want to erase search history as somebody can learn more about about the profiles you have been stalking by taking a look at the list which appears when you tap on the search bar.
Earlier we pointed out about ways to view and delete Facebook search history from Web and today we are going to share about the best ways to achieve the exact same with Facebook mobile App as most of the users are using Facebook App instead of Facebook on Web.
How To Delete Search History On Facebook : iOS, Android App.
For this tutorial, I will be utilizing actions and screenshots from Facebook App for iOS variation 59.0. Much like the previous guides I have written, I wish to discuss the exact same for this tutorial too that steps are basically the same for Android app too with minor distinctions. So now let's begin with deleting our Facebook search history.
How To Delete Search History On Facebook
Technique 1: Using Activity Log.
1. Open Facebook App on your smartphone and visit your profile. To go to your profile on iOS app, tap on More at bottom right corner of screen and pick your Call at the top.
2. Under your profile, choose Activity Log. You can find it just listed below your profile image as revealed listed below.
3. Activity Log reveals you the history of all the activities you have done on Facebook. To specifically look for search activities select Filter at the top.
4. Activity Log Options will turn up. Under this scroll down and select Search.
5. Now all the Facebook search history will be shown. To clear particular searches tap on x symbol to the right of every search information.
6. To delete Facebook search History entirely select Clear Searches at the top under Filter. Select Confirm, to delete all your Searches on Facebook.
With this all your search history is eliminated. Lets look at the 2nd method.
Technique 2: From Browse Bar.
This is a slightly shorter method than the previous approach.
1. Tap on Browse bar at the top of the app.
2. Your search history would be shown and at top right you should discover Edit. Select it.
3. This will take you the Fifth action of Approach 1 where all the searches you have done till now will be revealed.
4. Now just like approach 1, you may either use x to right of search to eliminate particular search or select Clear Searches to remove all Facebook search history.
These were the two techniques which would help you out when you desire to delete Facebook search history from Facebook app. Let us understand if you face any issues.
If that's all we can tell about How To Delete Search History On Facebook I hope this article was helpful thank you.