Difference In Between Deactivating and Erasing Facebook Account:
You might have this question when I say you can deactivate or Erase your account, so here are some distinction in between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account won't erase all your Facebook data, instead, it hides your timeline from your good friends, But when you select Delete Facebook account, your entire FB data will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your friends can invite you to an event.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you cannot reactivate when you delete your account.
How To Delete Facebook Account Steps:
So follow the listed below steps when you are asking "How do I erase my facebook account" in your mind, these actions will plainly assist you step by action to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any idea on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyhow this will be a safety preventative measure, no have to be sorry for after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (connect to Authorities Facebook site to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will permanently delete your Facebook account.).
When your Facebook account is deleted, you can't obtain your information (unless you have a backup before deleting your FB account), however still, your buddies could see your older messages that you have sent.
Ways To Deactivate Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Leading Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, listed below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most alternative.
Discover the photo description listed below to shut down Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How To Delete Facebook Account Steps I hope this article was helpful thank you.