Difference In Between Shutting Down and Deleting Facebook Account:
You may have this question when I say you can shut down or Erase your account, so here are some difference in between Deleting and Deactivating your Fb account.
- Deactivating your account will not delete all your Facebook data, rather, it hides your timeline from your friends, However when you pick Delete Facebook account, your whole FB data will get deleted.
- In a Deactivated account your buddies can welcome you to an occasion.
A Deactivated account can be Reactivated by you at any time, where you can't reactivate when you delete your account.
How To Delete Facebook Acc:
So follow the below steps when you are asking "How do I delete my facebook account" in your mind, these steps will plainly guide you step by action to delete a Facebook account.
1. Take Backup of your Facebook information (In case if you have any concept on your mind of coming back to Facebook, anyway this will be a security precaution, no have to regret after erasing your Facebook account when you have a backup).
2. Follow this link "Erase my Account" (connect to Authorities Facebook site to delete Facebook account).
3. Click Delete My Account. (Clicking this will permanently erase your Facebook account.).
Once your Facebook account is erased, you cannot recover your data (unless you have a backup prior to erasing your FB account), but still, your pals could see your older messages that you have actually sent.
How to Shut off Facebook account:.
- Click the down arrow at Top Right in Facebook page.
- From the Fall, Click Settings.
- Click Security in the left column, below General.
- Click Deactivate your account, the bottom most option.
Discover the photo explanation below to shut off Facebook:.
1. Go to Settings.
2. Click Security.
3. 3. Click Deactivate Your Account.
4. Verify Deactivate your account.
If that's all we can tell about How To Delete Facebook Acc I hope this article was helpful thank you.