How To Delete All Posts On Facebook
Follow the listed below steps to Erase ALL Posts on a Facebook Page.
1. Visit to your facebook account
2. Go to the page you wish to erase posts
3. Click on Settings
4. Click on Publishing Tools.
5. Then, Tick package next to "Posts" to select all.
6. Click Actions button, and after that click Erase.
Once can delete a maximum of 25 posts simultaneously. Repeat the exact same process until you delete all your posts.
Check your page timeline to confirm if all posts have actually been deleted.
Hope the above short article on How to Erase ALL Posts on a Facebook Page works for you.
Such articles How To Delete All Posts On Facebook from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.