How To Delete All Facebook Posts
Follow the below steps to Erase ALL Posts on a Facebook Page.
1. Log in to your facebook account
2. Go to the page you want to delete posts
3. Click on Settings
4. Click on Publishing Tools.
5. Then, Tick package next to "Posts" to pick all.
6. Click Actions button, and after that click Delete.
Once can delete an optimum of 25 posts at As soon as. Repeat the very same process till you erase all your posts.
Examine your page timeline to validate if all posts have actually been deleted.
Hope the above article on How to Erase ALL Posts on a Facebook Page works for you.
Such articles How To Delete All Facebook Posts from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.