How To Create A Private Group On Facebook
1. Click the blue down arrow at the leading right of Facebook and select Create Group
Figure 1: Create a group (click to enlarge)
Select your group choices: enter your group name, include group members, then pick the privacy settings for your group (see Figure 2). For personal privacy setting details, click on this link.
Figure 2: Personal privacy alternatives (click to expand).
- Click Create.
- When you develop your group, you customize it by publishing a cover picture and including a description.
1. Browse to Facebook.com and sign in to your account.
2. Click the "Produce Group" alternative in the left sidebar on your Facebook homepage. If this alternative does not appear, click the blue "See All" link in the menu to reveal the "Produce Group" option.
3. Type a name for your brand-new group into the "Group Call" field.
4. Type in the names of Facebook pals and contacts that you desire to invite to the secret group in the "Members" input field. Just the friends that you welcome will have the ability to see and access the group.
5. Click the "Personal privacy" pull-down menu at the bottom of the dialog box and choose "Secret." Click the blue "Create" button to produce your secret Facebook group.
Such articles How To Create A Private Group On Facebook from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.