How To Completely Delete Facebook Account - Whether you're attempting to get a task and concerned about snoopy new managers, fed up with maintaining a virtual profile continuously bombarded with progressively worthless updates and pings from people that you decreasingly really know, fed up with Facebook's attitude towards their users, disgusted with your addiction to it, or just want you, your personal information and habits, and photos, out, deleting your Facebook profile can be carried out in a couple of easy actions:
How To Completely Delete Facebook Account
1. Simply go here
2. Struck send. (See, even in parting Facebook demands your obedience).
3. Follow the instructions. You will see the following screens:.
4. Put in your password and get in the words from the security check.
5. Struck fine.
6. You then get bumped to the Facebook login screen.
7. Look outside! It's a lovely day. Go enjoy it. Possibly call up a good friend you haven't seen in a while and catch up on each other's lives over coffee.
Your account is then "deactivated" for 2 weeks. Do not login for those two weeks then it will be completely deleted.
Facebook in some cases alters the procedures for leaving the social networking service, but the Facebook group "The best ways to completely delete your facebook account" ought to have the most approximately date approach if the link above goes dead.