How To Cancel A Facebook Account
- First you need to check in to your Facebook account.
- After signing in, click the Account menu on the leading upper right corner of the page.
In Account menu, click on 'Setting' tab. There you will find an option at the bottom "Deactivate Account". Click it.
As soon as you clicked on Deactivate Account, Confirm Facebook Account Deactivation page will be filled. It may ask you to supply factor for deleting or deactivating your account. You can choose form the list or you can Click 'Other' to offer your very own particular reason for leaving the Facebook. It is not constantly needed to provide a reason, you can avoid this also.
- In future, if you do not desire to receive any invites, tag in photos, or group invitation and notification of good friend requests; merely tick the 'Decide out of receiving emails from Facebook' check box. You will not receive any email invites and notices from your buddies.
- Now you are prepared to click on Deactivate button.
- After clicking the Deactivate button, the following message will appear on your screen:.
" Your Facebook account has actually been shut off.
To reactivate your account, merely log in as you normally would, and we'll send you a reactivation e-mail.
The Facebook Team".
No matter how much the time it will require to remove your profile info entirely, your info and profile will remain inaccessible to other Facebook users until you change your mind and reactivate your profile again.